Short, not as well made as others, with drawings on surface. The surface is has coordinates. It is located in McDanials Park in Ithaca New York. The following coordinates have been etched into the monolith in this form.
40° 47' 13" N 119° 12' 21" E
36° 27' 21" S 148° 15' 49" E
60° 53' 09" N 101° 53' 40" E
38° 38' 25" N 34° 50' 46" E
20° 12' 00" S 57° 30' 00" E
- The first points to Northern China
- The second points to the summit of a trail in an Australian national park- Mount Kosciuszko
- The fourth coordinate is where the Tunguska meteorite hit in Russia, and the name of a monotone sound track. The Tunguska event was a massive explosion that occurred in June 1908. The explosion flattened an estimated 80 million trees (830 sq mi) The explosion is generally attributed to the air burst of a stony meteoroid (330 feet) in size.
- The fifth is in Cappadocia region in Turkey. A thousand years ago in this bizarre desert land of Cappadocia, Turkey, people carved into the soft lava rock and created monasteries, living quarters, and churches.
- 5th coordinate is a small island in the Indian Ocean near Madagascar. It is close to the Swami Vivekanada Center. Swami Vivekananda (1863–1902) is best known in the United States for his groundbreaking speech to the 1893 World's Parliament of Religions in which he introduced Hinduism to America and called for religious tolerance and an end to fanaticism.)